In case you didn’t know: What is a “chase variant” and why is it so special? Well, variants are slightly different productions made in limited number and inserted into the standard production run. Kind of like a golden ticket, you just never know when you might receive one! These variants are often called chase items because they’re the versions that the most enthusiastic collectors are always chasing after to get. When you purchase full cases or multiple units, it can increase your chance of landing one of these popular treasures.
- FiGPiN Number: 348
- Cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard synthetic color enamel finished with an electroplated nickel coating.
- Stands up on a patented FiGPiN soft rubber backer or FiGPiN action post.
- Encased in a museum-quality, clear poly-carbonate display box with a white ABS plastic base.
- A uniquely designed and character-specific background card finishes the look.
- Sized approximately 3″ tall (76.2mm) 3/32″ thick (2.0mm)
- All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours.
There are no reviews yet.